CW6012 Stainless Steel Expanding Pot Rack Bar Range Kleen
Organize your cookware and save cabinet space with the Stainless Steel Expanding Pot Rack Bar by Range Kleen. The wall mounted Stainless Steel Expanding Pot Rack Bar is perfect for utilizing unconventional spaces for organizing. Easy to assemble and stylish, this pot rack bar is ideal for many kitchens. Full assembly and installation instructions are included.
- 5-Year Limited Household Warranty
- Made of stainless steel
- Holds up to 20lbs
- Pot rack expands between 24 1/8" to 40" long
- 1 3/8" tall, extends 1" from the wall
- Repositionable hooks
- Eliminates stacking damage to cookware
- Perfect for apartments, condos and small spaces
- Great for hanging utensils
- Also available in Enameled Black Finish , Enameled Hammered Grey
- Installation hardware included
- Stainless Steel
- Set includes: 2 bars, 2 bar screws, 2 wall screws, 2 wall anchors and 8 pot hooks
Use & Care
5 Year Limited Household Warranty
Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. warrants pot racks to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser for 5 years from the date of original purchase. To maintain your pot rack, we recommend that you follow the Use and Care instructions carefully.
During this period, Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. will repair or replace, at its option, any defective item returned to Range Kleen with original purchase receipt. If the item is out of production, an item of similar value and function will be substituted. Commercial use of this product voids this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
This warranty will not cover damage caused by misuse of the product in direct opposition to the supplied Use and Care. All discoloration, scratches and stains or other signs of misuse or abuse of the pot rack that do not affect the function of your pot rack are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty give you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.