Whether you’re hosting a large gathering, or spending the day with just a few family members, use my Easter Menu to help plan the perfect Easter spread. Pick your favorites and ENJOY!
On The Easter Menu:
- Appetizers. Spinach Puffs, Cream Cheese Ball, Chocolate Hummus, Pesto Pinwheels, Cranberry Cream Cheese Appetizer Bites
- Breakfast & Brunch Items. Goat Cheese Quiche, Cream Cheese Banana Bread, Crockpot Breakfast Casserole, Overnight French Toast, Chocolate Muffins
- Lunch and Dinner Mains. Salmon Wellington, Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Rosemary Chicken Thighs, Instant Pot Ribs, How to Cook a Turkey
- Sides. Spinach Strawberry Salad, Asparagus Casserole, Drop Biscuits, Crockpot Carrots, Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Desserts. Grammy’s Lemon Cream Pie, Flourless Chocolate Torte, Strawberry Cake, Gluten Free Carrot Cake, Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Did You Know?
By creating an account, you can save recipes and meal plans, personalize them, and even make shopping lists?
Already registered? Log in
Once you save the collection below, click here to access your saved collections!Weekly Meal Plan
How to Save Recipes | How to Create a Meal Plan | How to Use Shopping Lists | How to Customize Pre-Made Meal Plans
An Easier Way to Save
With our FREE service, you can save recipes, swap out recipes, and customize your meal plan! Register here and get started today, or log in to see your saved recipes. ENJOY!
Weekly Meal Plan Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to sign up to receive our Weekly Meal Plans straight to your inbox each Sunday. You’ll need to create an account to save them to your recipe box.
Yes! Our Weekly Meal Plans are created with a family of 4 in mind. To adjust this to fit the needs of your family, simply press the “+” or “-” symbols underneath each dish to adjust the servings amounts. Doing this will also automatically update your shopping list. You can also adjust serving amounts in the shopping list. For help with this, click here for tutorials. Still stuck? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
View tutorials on how to save recipes, swap out and add your recipes, view your shopping lists, and more.
Access your recipes here, or navigate to My Recipes in the site menu bar.
Do you ever catch yourself asking “what should we have for dinner?” multiple times a week? By utilizing our Weekly Meal Plans – ask no more! Meal planning for yourself and a family can be a burdensome task, so let us help! When you follow a weekly meal plan, you can streamline your groceries, use up leftovers in a timely manner, maintain healthy (but delicious!) eating habits, and save time and money each week.
Join today and start saving your favorite recipes
Create an account to easily save your favorite recipes and access FREE meal plans.Sign Me Up