Do you want Vitamix in your kitchen? Many people consider Vitamix blenders to be the best you can have. They are praised for their efficiency and durability. However, did you know that Vitamix also produces other kinds of appliances. At Best Buy you will find Vitamix food processors, immersion blenders, and even the new Vitamix food waste recycler! Learn more about Vitamix technology, then enter for a chance to win a Vitamix appliances for your home.
Why do Vitamix appliances have such a great reputation
You have many appliance options for blending food. You could use manual labour: cook veggies until soft, mash them with a fork. I’ve done this a lot, given that I don’t own a Vitamix blender. That will produce variable results and can take a lot of effort. The best option, touted by people who have tried many different blending appliances, is to use Vitamix appliances. Vitamix owners consistently assert that these appliances are powerful enough to reduce veggies, fruit, nuts, and more to a smooth and satisfying consistency; also, that they are fast, reliable, and last for many years! Yes, they cost more than some other blending options, but most owners agree you get what you pay for.
We sent several Vitamix appliances to independent writers for an honest review on the blog. Check out this Vitamix blender review to learn more. Also, you can read about the new Vitamix Powered Food Waste Recycler. As you will read, this new addition to the Vitamix appliance lineup will reduce your food scraps to their base nutrients, basically dirt, that you can add to your plants. A great way to get the most from food and leave nothing to waste.
Top 3 things I would make with a Vitamix blender
Food is life and a Vitamix appliance is an investment for your life. I googled, “what can I make with a Vitamix blender” and now I know if I had one I’d use it everyday. Here are three things I would most frequently use it for:
- Desserts: I love sweets! Candy, especially, but I also bake a lot. For example, I make amazing macaroons with nut flours that I make from fresh nuts like almonds, pecans, etc. They are low in sugar and high in protein and look and taste amazing. This blender can make super fine, consistently ground flour from any nuts I have on hand.
- Smoothies: I don’t make these very often because my blender sucks. They come out chunky because the fruit isn’t mashed well enough, or if I use ice, the ice is not integrated. On a side note, I imagine that my Margaritas would be much more enjoyable for the same reason with a Vitamix too!
- Hummus: I love hummus and I have tasted hummus made using a Vitamix and … wow! So smooth and balanced and delicious.
Working on the blog program, I struggle with self-control. I edit and read articles everyday about new technology and have to adopt a strict policy of restraint or else the temptation to buy everything would take over. The new technology from Vitamix might get me to relax that policy.
How do you discover new technology
Unless you are a regular reader of the Best Buy blog, you probably didn’t even know that Vitamix has new appliances in Canada. We regularly write announcements and reviews to help Canadians learn about new tech. For example, to discover if the new Vitamix Food Waste Recycler is perfect for your home, you could read the detailed review on the Best Buy Blog.
We even have some quick links. For example, click on the Latest and Greatest category label at the top right on any blog page to see all the new tech discussed on the blog. Best Buy also has a “Latest and Greatest Tech” page on their main website that presents all of the new tech with specifications and prices (we don’t usually put prices on blog articles but we always link to the product pages).
Another great way to stay informed about new tech in Canada is to subscribe to the Best Buy email newsletter. You’ll receive regular emails from Best Buy about tech events, tech announcements, and more. The newsletter will even include announcements for some of these amazing blog contests, one of which you are now going to enter!
How to enter
Entering this contest is easy and you can enter in three different ways.
- Visit the Vitamix selection at Best Buy then return here and in a comment tell us which Vitamix product is your favourite and why.
- Visit Rae’s Vitamix blender review then in a comment below that article, tell us the top three things you’d like to make with a Vitamix blender. Note, a qualified entry will mention a minimum of three different items you could create using this appliance. Show off your creativity in the kitchen!
- For a bonus entry, create a public post on a social media channel sharing with your friends and followers that you are entering a Best Buy Blog contest for a chance to win a Vitamix appliance; include the hashtag #BestBuyVitamixcontest, so we can find your post, and include a picture from this contest page. Then return here and tell us in a comment below on which channel you posted it and the name of your channel (since many people use pseudonyms) so that we can check and verify your entry. You can use any social media channel (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.), but the post must be public so we can verify it is there.
What you can win
At the end of this contest, we will randomly select three eligible entries. Those winners will be randomly assigned to get one of these three prizes: Vitamix Powered Food waste recycler, Vitamix 6500 blender, or Vitamix A3500 blender.
This contest runs from May 4th to May 21st.
Remember you can enter in three different ways. And it’s fun to enter in all three ways for a better chance to win. For the most fun, tell your friends and family to enter too. Give everyone you know the opportunity to be amazed by Vitamix in their home.
The post Enter for a chance to win one of 3 amazing Vitamix appliances appeared first on Best Buy Blog.