I had such a lovely week this week! Busy but totally rewarding too. And by organising myself at the beginning of the week the new changes to my diet didnt feel hard at all!
I also did loads of recipe testing and youll see the results of that later this week. But for now heres some ideas to get you through the week:
As per usual I will be bouncing between two options:
PB + J Chia Pudding: or any kind of chia pudding, I havent got into them at all this summer and chia is filled with essential nutrients!
My boyfriend is making more sourdough this week so I think this Vegan French Toast needs to happen!
Ill be prepping one of these today and making the other for dinner during the week so I can alternate lunches, both are vegan so I can keep doing the whole vegan until 6/dinner thing. I get bored of the same lunch every day!
1. Tofu and Cashew Noodle Stirfry, Ive actually had this for 3 weeks in a row while I perfect the recipe and its now all time!
2. Eggplant and Potato Curry. The eggplant in this curry is unctuous and the perfect vehicle for flavour. The potato means you dont even need rice with it, just a one pot meal that way!
Ill be using one of the recipes above aaa dinner recipe plus 4 more!
1. Shiitake and Water Chestnut Dumplings, this filling has the perfect texture and is actually completely vegan. Serve with Chinese broccoli or broccolini for a satisfying meal.
2. Pumpkin and Spinach Skillet Lasagne with Basil Vinaigrette is still one of my favourite meals. Use any pumpkin you like but my fave is butternut (in other countries I think its referred to as squash!)
3. Chicken and Zucchini Enchiladas in Chipotle Sauce, such a delicious and comforting meal and a great way to use all that cheap zucchini!
4. Hummus with Grilled Chicken, Herb and Lemon Salad you can use shredded chicken, like in the enchiladas above or make this the first night and cook extra chicken to go in the enchiladas! Either way works:)
Ill probably make extra hummus when I do the above dish and snack on that with veggie sticks!
But also, these cinnamon brioche blissballs will hit the spot!