This month was our first kitchen for the school year. We embodied autumn season through an abundance of seasonal fruits and vegetables. This month Kitchen was entirely plant-based and gluten-free…perfect for those wanting to incorporate a plentiful amount of plants into their diet.
We had a blast preparing these tasty dishes and meeting new people over the food we prepared. Dishes highlighted from the menu included, Festive Rice-Stuffed Roasted Squash, Lentil and Eggplant Lasagne, Fall Pinto Bean and Yam Soup, and Baked Apples with Coconut Cream.
See the full menu below with included recipes…
- White Bean and Pumpkin Hummus
- Savory Roasted Root Vegetables
- Kale and Roasted Beets & Carrot Salad
- Festive Rice-Stuffed Roasted Squash
- Lentil and Eggplant Lasagne
- Baked Apples with Coconut Cream
- Apple Pumpkin Slaw
- Fall Pinto Bean and Yam Soup
Plentiful Plants Recipe Packet