In this week’s meal plan, you’ll find a column of extra bonus recipes! That’s right, we’re coming up on Valentine’s Day so we’re sharing a few of our favorite recipes to celebrate your love. But, don’t worry, you’ll have a week full of other recipes as well.
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- You can switch it up and use any pepper you’d like!
- Cooking time will depend on thickness of pork chop
- These pork chops can be made in an air fryer (400 degrees for 12 minutes)
- Makes 1, 8×8 square dish of cake or 12 cupcakes. You could also use a 9 x 9 pan, it just won’t be as thick! Store leftover cake/cupcakes in the refrigerator for up to a week in an air tight container or pop any leftovers in the freezer!
- I love using this panini press to make this sandwich!
- This is a great recipe to make with (and eat with) kids
- I used this recipe (but halved it) for the taco pizza dough
- A protein-packed slow cooker dish (chicken, quinoa and Greek yogurt)
- Great recipe for meal prep (plenty of leftovers!)
- You can meal prep this recipe into separate containers by putting the rice and beans with tali sauce in one container (which can be microwaved) and then the toppings in another container!
- I love using meal prep containers like these to store this pasta salad in the fridge!
- This recipe comes from this cookbook!
- This will keep refrigerated, covered or in an airtight container, for up to 1 week.