Looking for some of the best ALDI healthy snacks? Here are some top picks from a Registered Dietitian that both kids and adults will love.
Welcome to the next post in our best of store-bought series! Here’s a look at some of the posts we’ve tackled previously.
If you’re looking for store-specific snacks check out:
- Healthy Amazon Snacks
- Best Trader Joe’s Snacks
- Best Healthy Walmart Snacks
- Healthy Snacks At Costco For The Whole Family
For more item-specific options check out:
- Healthy Store Bought Tortillas
- Best Boxed Mac and Cheese
- Healthy Crackers for Kids and Adults
- Best Low-Sugar Yogurts
- Lower Sugar Cereal For Kids
- Healthy Store Bought Granola Bars for Kids
- Individually Wrapped Snack Ideas
- Peanut & Tree Nut Free Packaged Snacks
Today we’re sharing some of the best healthy snacks at ALDI. If you havea an ALDI near you, definitely take advantage! It is a hidden gem for some healthy and affordable options! Here are a few of our favorites.
As always, this is not an all-inclusive list and not everyone will agree with all the snacks on the list. When I’m looking for snacks for my family, I try to focus on options that have at least 2g of both protein and fiber, as well as ones that are lower in added sugar. I typically aim for 6g of added sugar or less per serving but do make exceptions, especially if they have some protein and fiber.
Best Healthy ALDI Snacks
Healthy Whole Grains at ALDI
These whole-grain options are packed with fiber and some protein! Add your favorite cheese, deli meat, or nut butter to make a quick and easy sandwich, wrap, or waffle.
- Specially Selected Small Batch Sourdough bread (3g protein, 1g fiber, 0g sugar)
- L’oven Fresh 100% Whole Wheat Bread (3g protein, 2g fiber, 2g added sugar)
- L’oven Fresh 12 Grain Bread (5g protein, 3g fiber, 2g added sugar
- L’oven Whole Wheat Pitas (7g protein, 6g fiber, 1g added sugar)
- Breakfast Best Protein Waffles (12g protein, 3g fiber, 6g sugar *5g added sugar)
Best Healthy Chips & Crackers at ALDI
These crunchy snacks are a great way to add some fiber (and protein!) to a healthy snack. Dip your chips in some hummus or add some cheese to your crackers. Pair popcorn with nuts and seeds for a simple and satisfying snack. The coconut crips pair great with some fruit and nut butter too!
- Simply Nature Coconut Cashew Crisps (3g protein, 3g fiber, 6g sugar *4g added sugar)
- Savoritz Cheddar Cheese Crisps-Gluten Free! (10g protein, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Savoritz Everything Almond Flour Crackers-Gluten Free! (7g protein, 2g fiber, 1g sugar)
- Savoritz Woven Whole Wheat Crackers (2g protein, 3g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Life GFree Sea Salt Brown Rice Crisps– Gluten Free! (2g protein, 3g fiber, <1g added sugar)
- Simply Nature Sea Salt Popcorn (3g protein, 3g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Simply Nature Black Bean Chips-Gluten Free! (5g protein, 5g fiber, <1g sugar)
- Simply Nature Multigrain Tortilla Chips (2g protein, 2g fiber, <1g sugar)
- Clancy’s Peanut Butter Pretzels (4g protein, 1g fiber, 2g sugar *1g added sugar)
Healthy Dairy and Dips at ALDI
These dairy and dip choices are a great way to spice up your snacks and add some protein! Add some granola to your yogurt or some fruit on top of cottage cheese for a fiber boost. Or dip veggies in some tzatziki sauce or hummus! Guacamole and Hummus are great vegan options if you want to give your snack time a twist. If you are in a pinch, Aldi’s snack packs are a great on-the-go choice packed with protein, fat, and fiber for a satisfying snack that will keep you full!
- Friendly Farms Plain Greek Yogurt (15g protein, 0g fiber, 2g sugar)
- Simply Nature Whole Milk Vanilla Yogurt – mix with half plain yogurt (6g protein, 0g fiber, 17g sugar *9g added sugar)
- Simply Nature String Cheese (7g protein, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Lifeway Kefir (10g protein, 0g fiber, 18g sugar *8g added sugar)
- Select Snacks Snack Packs – cheese, nuts & dried fruit (8g protein, 2g fiber, 8g sugar *1g added sugar)
- Gourmet Snacking Cheese (5g protein, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Friendly Farms Lowfat Cottage Cheese (13g protein, 0g fiber, 5g sugar)
- Guacamole Spicy Singles-Vegan (1g protein, 3g fiber, 1g sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus & Singles-Vegan (3g protein, 2g fiber, 2g sugar)
- Spinach Parmesan Tzatzki with Greek Yogurt (2g protein, 0g fiber, 1g sugar)
Best ALDI Healthy Granolas & Cereals
These scrumptious granolas and cereals can be great for breakfast or a snack! Both granola and cereal go great with yogurt or even homemade trail mix. If you’re in a pinch a granola bar is an easy option, just be sure to watch out for added sugars!
- Millville Cinamon Granola Crunch (2g protein, 2g fiber, 6g added sugar)
- Elevation Pure and Simple Fruit and Nut Bars-Gluten Free & Vegan! (4g protein, 4g fiber, 18g sugar *0g added sugar)
- Elevation Only Nuts & Sea Salt with Dark Chocolate (6g protein, 7g fiber, 6g sugar *5g added sugar)
- Millville Crispy Oats (5g protein, 3g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Simply Nature Ginger Cranberry Coconut Clusters (2g protein, 5g fiber, 4g sugar *3g added sugar)
- Bear Naked Bites Honey Oat (3g protein, 6g fiber, 5g added sugar)
- Millville Original Balance Multigrain Cereal – *8g added sugar, mix with lower sugar (4g protein, 3g fiber, 8g sugar)
Nuts & Seeds
Nuts and seeds are a great and easy snack. You can add some dried fruit to make your own trail mix or sprinkle some on top of yogurt. Simple peanut butter and jelly is always a great choice too! If you’re on the go, the 100 calories snack packs are a great choice, just be sure to pair them with some fruit or veggies to make a satisfying snack that will keep you full!
- Southern Grove 100 Calorie Almonds and Walnuts (3g protein, 2g fiber, 1g sugar)
- Southern Grove Unwind Trail Mix + other varieties, look for low added sugar (4g protein, 2g fiber, 8g sugar *4g added sugar)
- Southern Grove Seed & Raisin Trail Mix (5g protein, 2g fiber, 5g sugar)
- Simply Nature Omega Trail Mix (5g protein, 2g fiber, 6g sugar *5g added sugar)
- Simply Nature Peanut Butter (8g protein, 3g fiber, 2g sugar)
Healthy Protein Snacks Aldi
Every well-rounded snack needs protein. It helps keep you full and provides your body energy. These high-protein snacks are great to add to a fiber-rich snack like crackers or veggies. You can even make a quick sandwich too. If you need a snack that is a little larger, Aldi has some great frozen meals too!
- Simms Smoked Beef Biltong (16g protein, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Aldi Oven Classic Deli Sliced Turkey (13g protein, 0g fiber, 1g sugar)
- Never Any! Chicken Breakfast Sausage (5g protein, 0g fiber, 3g added sugar)
- Egglife Egg Wraps (5g protein, 0g fiber, 0g sugar)
- Whole & Simple Southwestern Style Chicken Quinoa Bowl (16g protein, 8g fiber, 3g sugar)
- Black Bean Salad (4g protein, 3g fiber, 3g sugar *1g added sugar)
- Simply Nature Peppered Beef Jerky (9g protein, 0g fiber, 6g added sugar)
- Simms Artisan Jerky Aloha Teriyaki (9g protein, 0g fiber, 7g sugar)
Hopefully this post has given you a few new ideas!