Here’s a quick snack idea for you!
A fun and delicious snack that’s packed with proteins and nutrients, which you won’t mind feeding to your kids who love chocolate and peanut butter. Take 10 minutes to make these incredibly delicious, and creative fun bites for an after-school snack or enjoy it for your 3pm snack!
Crisp apple slices, creamy peanut butter and chocolate are a fun and healthy way to secretly present food to kids and even yourself.
Colourful Chocolate meltable (I used pink, for Valentines Day!)
These donuts bring a new twist on the classic chocolate covered apples, and the result is irresistible! You will love it. It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day snack!
Chocolate Apple Donuts
- Servings: 4-6
- Difficulty: easy
- Rating: ★★★★★
A quick, healthy, creative snack idea.
-Colourful Chocolate meltable
- Evenly slice your apples.
- Using a cutting shape tool (I used a heart shaped cutter for Valentine’s Day themed) remove the center, core of the apple.
- Evenly spread the peanut butter around the one side of the apple slice. Take another apple slice and place it on the top, like making a sandwich.
- Melt your chocolate in a 30 sec intervals and stir in between. Continue until it’s completely melted.
- Dip your peanut butter apple donut in the melted chocolate, to completely cover it.
- Place it in the freezer for 1 hour or until frozen.
- Melt your colourful chocolate meltables in 30 sec intervals and stir in between. Continue until it’s completely melted. 8.Remove your apples from the freezer and drizzle your colourful chocolate over top. Enjoy