You may think that hummus pizza sounds gross but I assure you it’s delicious. You can make your own pizza dough and hummus from scratch but I simply buy fresh pizza dough from the grocery store or from my favorite Italian restaurant and my Nanny Family’s favorite store bought hummus. Let the children spread the hummus and cheese to the pizza.
You Will Need:
Fresh pizza dough from restaurant or grocery store
2 cup hummus spread
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Favorite vegetables (optional)
What to Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F degrees.
2. Spread pizza dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
3. Spread a thin layer of hummus over the dough.
4. Top with shredded cheese snd veggies.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Slice and serve.